Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Ranch House where Kids Eat Free!

The Ranch House – Kids Eat Free – Town Square

The Ranch House at Town Square
Vegas Family Events & Magazine
Kids Eat FREE!

The Ranch House

where Kids Eat Free!


We often go to Town Square on Thursdays for the 11am weekly storytime often hosted by the always fun Amazing Clowns.  To see our review on the Town Square family attractions see the following links:
  • Storytime at Town Square
  • Toddler Train Rides at Town Square
  • Town Square Playground and Splash Pad Fun!
Posted all over the playground are banners for the newly opened The Ranch House stating Kids Eat Free!  After a couple hours of playing in the splash pad and running all over the partially gated play area it was time to feed my troop.  There are so many restaurants at Town Square to choose from!  But The Ranch House was advertising like crazy, so I felt the need to go review it.
The Ranch House is located by the Rave Movie Theater, on the second floor.  For all those who checked that off their mental list as not stroller friendly, there are 2 (yes two) elevators within a short distance to The Ranch House!  Trust me, I still travel with my stroller.  Not because the kids need it, but because it carries all the towels, changes of clothes, snacks, drinks, sun screen, etc….so I guess in reality, I need it.
The Ranch House at Town Square where Kids Eat Free
We were quickly seated by an amazing and attentive staff.  Everyone was helpful in moving chairs out of my strollers way (or maybe they sensed my inability to maneuver after being in the sun for 3 hours) and basically made me feel very welcome with my 3 kids in a restaurant.
What got my kids all excited?  Not the menu….though they did want to order just about everything off the kids menu.  No, it was the mechanical bull!
Ranch House Bull Riding Collage
Bull Riding at The Ranch House – not really for kids but looks like fun for a Parents Night Out!
The kids had a great time and I felt at ease as we waiting for our food….which was delicious.

The Ranch House

where Kids Eat Free!

Let’s get down to what you really want to know about, how do the kids eat free:
  • This applies to kids 12 and under.
  • The deal runs every day.
  • One Free Child’s Meal per regularly priced adult menu item (not a side dish or special but a meal).
The food is reasonably priced and was amazing.  The service was just as great.

The Vegas Mom Squad gives The Ranch House Kids Eat Free….

Our 5 out of 5 Teddy Bear Award!

No comments:

Post a Comment